Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reactions on research

My experience with the research paper was ok, not too frustrating as I have used the library resource center before. I refreshed my skills on how to look up articles and books for this class. The kind of research I did before was for a different class but overall it’s the same principle. I have to say the most useful link is the EBSCO, which helps you find journals, articles and has full text too. Another one that is very helpful is JSTOR; I found most of my articles there. After sharing information with my classmates I was able to look for articles better and what kind of material to look for. One of my classmates also reminded me of the Google book research, which helps you by letting you look into the book and be able to read the introduction.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you were one of the few that did not have that much trouble doing this.

    ReplyDelete